2016 Dos Mas
$30.00 / $24.00-$22.50 club 750ml
Zinfandel and two more. Or “dos mas,” as they say in Spanish. Such was Winemaker Tom Greenough’s inspiration for this eclectic blend, which honors our winery's historic focus on Zinfandel while embracing Grenache and Petite Sirah as contemporary soulmates. Enjoy a glass—or dos. This is an approachable, medium-bodied blend with bright fruit flavors.
- Varietal 50% Grenache , 35% Zinfandel, 15% Petite Sirah
- Appellation San Luis Obispo Co.
- Alcohol 13.96%
- Residual Sugar 0.02g/100ml
- Cellared New American Oak
- Bottled Cases 725
- Release Date February 2018