2017 1880 Old Vine Zinfandel
$75.00 / $60.00-$56.25 club 750ml
This limited-edition wine comes exclusively from a three-acre block of Zinfandel vines that was planted in 1880. These noble vines are among the oldest in California, producing Zinfandel fruit with rich flavors, natural complexity and a sense of mature intensity. Please enjoy this wine as a rare and remarkable taste of our heritage vineyard.
Due to its small production and high demand, the 1880 Zinfandel is offered first to our Club SCV members who opt to purchase it, with limited quantities also available in our tasting room. Please visit our Join The Club page for more information on the benefits of joining Club SCV.
- Varietal Blend: 100% Estate Zinfandel
- Vineyard Block(s): 100% 1880 Old South & Old North block
- Harvest Date: September 16th, 2017
- Harvest Brix: Average 24.6˚
- Residual Sugar: 0.33 g/L
- Alcohol: 14.3%
- pH: 3.35
- TA: 6.7 g/l
- Cellared: 11 months
- Oak Maturation: 25% New French Oak, TonnellerieVallaurine cooperage