We respect and protect your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or share any portion of our customer information without your advance permission or unless ordered by law. All orders placed via this website require a credit card. Upon submitting your order, all credit card numbers are transmitted via secure and encrypted methods to keep your personal information safe. Credit card numbers are kept on file for future purchases. For your security, these credit card numbers are stored in secure, encrypted databases and are not accessible by company personnel or third parties.
We promise to respect and protect your privacy. Your name and any information that you share with us will not be sold or shared with other companies. If at any time you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please notify us by email at [email protected].
For your security, our web-based ordering process utilizes the most up to date Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The software ensures that all sales transaction information is transferred safely via encrypted methods.
- All shipments require the signature of an adult who is at least 21 years of age for delivery; whenever possible, we recommend using a business address.
- For Wine Club shipments, please notify us two weeks prior to the first of any shipment month to update your account, change your address or cancel your membership.
- Misdirected shipments and delivery difficulties may result in additional shipping charges which will be billed to the member.
- If weather conditions are unfavorable for shipping wine (extreme heat or cold anywhere along the way between us and you), we will hold your order until the weather improves. In any case, we'll let you know what's happening and when to expect your wine. We want to ensure that every wine we send is received in excellent condition. If you have any concerns about your shipment, please contact Jacqui Stone immediately at: (805) 543-2111 ext. 10 or [email protected]
What are SCV’s Billing Policies?
- By providing account information with any purchase, you authorize Saucelito Canyon Vineyards to charge your credit card for the cost of your selection, including any applicable taxes or shipping fees, at the time of each shipment. It is your responsibility to keep your account information current.
- Entering contact or credit card information on our website certifies that you are over 21 and that all information provided is true and accurate.
- Sales tax is charged and remitted according to the rates of the county and state of the order's recipient.
- Saucelito Canyon Vineyards wine club membership is ongoing but may be cancelled at any time with written notice after you’ve fulfilled two club shipments.
- Saucelito Canyon Vineyards may modify or cancel club benefits at any time, without notice.